Thursday, April 1, 2010

ANAL



Men love women’s asses, its pure and simple. Were always checking them out on women in public, and admiring the naked one’s we’re lucky enough to see. It only makes sense that most men have a fetish for anal sex, this man included. Though I completely understand that not every woman enjoys it, I certainly like introducing women to it that have not been down that ‘path’ before.



Anal sex can be much more intimate than vaginal sex. It takes a woman trusting us enough to let us inside a very sensitive part of her body. To a fair amount of women yet, they have difficulty considering it as the taboo scares some from attempting. But I’ve always enjoyed helping a woman learn to relish in the taboo and naughty side of sex.



For some men, getting a woman to take a dick in her ass is the Mt. Everest, the golden ticket of sexual conquest. I’m sure a lot of women feel pressured into thinking most men see it as a sexual requirement. For myself however, I’ve always had difficulty with my size being both a frightening turn off to some, and just not mechanically possible with others. It’s never been an absolute must in my book, for some it just doesn’t work out. I’ve learned to appreciate a woman’s ass in other ways if anal sex becomes an issue. For some of the smaller women I’ve dated and fucked, we’ve learned to thoroughly enjoy the use of fingers, a tongue, even a variety of toys introduced to her sphincter. I’ve had one hell of a time trying to worm my tongue deep inside a woman’s butt for sure. If your persistent and creative enough you can still appreciate playing with an asshole in numerous other ways. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy using a black but plug on some women that are opposed to full anal.





That may be a good reason why I’m heavily attracted to thicker women. Most BBW’s have the necessary extra padding and size to appreciate and enjoy a black dick in their rectum. To be honest, I’ve never had a heavier woman turn down playing with their butt.



The reasons for men to love anal are numerous. It gives us a sense of power and control in bed. If your allowing us inside such an off limits place, it is very empowering to men. We feel as though we are the alpha male who has conquered you sexually. As well, you put your sexual satisfaction and experience (or perhaps, lack thereof) in our hands. Something about anal sex just feels good to take a part of a woman’s body that isn’t always freely given. Perhaps it’s the taboo, maybe just the feeling that its so tight back there as well. I’ve always enjoyed bringing into a couples routine as a fresh idea when vaginal sex becomes the routine. For women experiencing it for the first several times, it’s something kinky and new and helps to broaden their sexual expression. And I always enjoy the look on their face while hitting spots women never knew existed.



Personally I find it very erotic to watch the head of my black cock slip just inside a white woman’s asshole. It’s very aesthetically pleasing to see her tight butt open up to accept my cock. And I love feeling like shes become a slut at a new level for me as well, like she's been debased to a sexual being for me and all her holes are available.



I love when a woman has accepted anal sex as a form of expression of their sexuality, Its both a little whorish and highly erotic to see a woman enjoy both of her holes being filled. I’ve seen some of the most thunderous orgasms in women come from a anal sex with a combined stimulation of her clitoris. Game to try it with me………?

1 comment:

  1. I have become a fan of your blog, and was wondering if any of the pics you posted are of you in action? If so which ones? You have some great stuff. Can't wait to see and read what is next.

    ReplyDelete