Wednesday, April 1, 2009

live in

I was approached today by couple looking for a live in situation, not the first time I've heard of such a thing, but the first time I believe someone was dead serious about it.

Several white couples have the fantasy of having a black bull take the wife to bed... But I find the ones that want that bull to live in that bed with the wife very interesting.

I must say the idea is very intriguing for a man in my position, constant source of white pussy, catered and pampered to, regarded as a god in their house. Whats not to love. I myself fantasize often about taking another mans wife in front of him, and to do it on a constant basis would be that much hotter.

Love the thought of having a couple allow me access to the wife's cunt on a 24 hour basis, as I please. I would for sure cook up some nasty scenarios living under their roof. Have to try doing the little wifey in every room of their house, and even the backyard. Of course at all hours of the day and night just very spontaneously. Even instigate some nasty sex during day to day activities, while making dinner, while she is on the phone with family, etc.

It would be a kick to be in the room, watching everything she does, and think I could have her do anything at anytime.... and her husband would love to watch it too. Sometimes I think I might just have to instruct her to show her submission to me as a master at any moment I see fit. Lick my ass at random intervals, dis-allow clothing for her (except a collar), spit on her often, call her a white WHORE..... woah, I could get carried away in that live in situation, hope whoever is serious about it understands it could get sexually out of hand for their wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment