Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Watersports

What a great way of degrading a white woman... letting loose a stream of piss anywhere on her body. Definitely says 'ownership' and leaves no doubt that she has fully submitted to anther man. Especially if she is being pissed on in her face or mouth, that's a new level of her submissiveness, and a sign of ultimate obedience and humility.

I myself enjoy pissing inside a woman's cunt, either while inside her myself, or standing over her while she holds herself open for my stream. I love to surprise a girl with letting loose a flow after I've just came in her and my cock is still buried in her cunt, Its unexpected the first time I do it to a woman, but I love the reaction from them realizing I'm taking a piss inside her pussy. The nastiness obviously thrills many of them as I've been asked to do it a second and third time with them after sex.

I just love to see a woman surrender to my own nasty desires like that. Its fun to see her glistening with the wetness of my urine after I've already thoroughly used and abused her body for my own pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds extremely sexy to me...would love to feel you piss inside me!

    ReplyDelete