Monday, November 30, 2009

Weight Gain

Say i preferred women that were a bit chunkier that your wife’s frame,
would it turn you on if I asked her to gain weight specifically for me? I'd love to use my influence on her to encourage her to 'let herself go' just for me. the idea of fattening up a white wife into a curvier and chubbier shape that I prefer turns me on a great deal.



Its a shame that society tells us that weight gain is frowned upon and that men don't find it appealing. REAL women usually put on weight naturally as they mature in years. I happen to find that very sexy. I would never advocate anything unhealthy, but I do hate that most women feel the need to watch their figure so closely.

I'd love to see a woman I date comfortable enough in her own skin to be able to put on some extra pounds at my request to see a curvier figure on her. Its appealing to me the women that are self confident enough to enjoy being a fuller woman. It would be a real treat to watch as a girl got heavier little by little for my own deviant enjoyment. At some point It would be fun to go shopping for sexier outfits that relate better, and hug her new plump physique.




It would be fun to send a cuckold husband out to purchase lingerie for his wife's more robust body. I'm sure some might have fun doing it knowing not only is it to please me, but as a direct result that her body has changed for me as well. I wonder what it would be like for him knowing that his wife has made such a sacrifice for another man!



PS... am i the only one that thinks that the before pictures of white women look better than the skinny after ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment