Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ownership



What does it mean to 'own' a white wife? Lots of cuck husbands and couples discuss the term loosely, but I may have different thoughts than them on what that is truly defined as.



As with many of the more extreme aspects if the interracial lifestyle, I am interested in further exploring this topic. However as a disclaimer, I don’t feel the necessity to make certain topics always present in the bedroom. Not every relationship must include these elements to please me. I do love the thought of control this opens up however.

To own a woman in the bedroom is of course to use her body for one's own sexual gratification. My idea of that always includes being the dominant, aggressive, enigmatic leader in between the sheets. Instructing a woman to move to a certain position, try something new for me, or ordering her to talk nasty to me is a way of 'owning' her in bed.

What about a black bull requesting changes be made to other aspects of her day to day routine? Taking it beyond the doors of the bedroom into a new dominion of control over her life. Some of the first things I think of taking over include appearance changes to fit my liking.

Possibly changing hair color or style, to best fit my vision of her flaunting her sexuality. always been partial to drastic highlights in a woman's hair, that or have her dye it a totally different color than her natural tone. Just an extreme change of any sort says she is willing to make alterations for me, and a recent 'do' says to everyone else she has some confidence in her appearance and thinks of herself as sexy even.



Id use the authority of her black bull lover to sway decisions on make-up as well. I’m no expert on cosmetics, but I do know I like the sultry look heavy eye shadow brings. Strong mascara and lipstick sure help to project a provocative look as well.



The same thought goes for her attire, altering her wardrobe to allow for a more free expression of her figure. And of course show more skin to please her dominant lover. I'd love to assist and approve when shopping for new outfits that portray a woman not afraid to express her sexuality in her dress. Anything that reveals more legs & thighs, deeper cleavage, lots of shoulders and back, and perhaps even a little mid section is what I'd be looking for.




Essentially the idea is to modify the white wife to best suit my own hormonal drives and aesthetic approval. Perhaps it is an idea grounded in fantasy to expect this kind of authority over a woman’s sex life and presentation, The prospect however does turn me on to consider, and I have an ultimate obsession in altering her image as I see fit........"Weight Gain"

2 comments:

  1. "Weignt Gain"? The ultimate weight gain is pregnancy. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post hits home. One of my fantasies is that a lover of my wife might require many of the changes you have mentioned above. Hair, clothes, makeup, eyt., all to heighten her sexuality and make obvious her desire to please her lover over me. Maybe he would take her shopping for lingerie, see her get a makeover while telling the cosmetics girl what he'd like to see on her, even pick out the perfune that turns him on the most, all while i quietly and obediently watch. It's like the lover is turning her into his sexual plaything and she willingly goes in directions she never would for me. Yumm.

    ReplyDelete