Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oiled Skin

I love women’s nude oiled bodies!





Nude wet skin looks fantastic on its own, but a well oiled body has a shine and appeal like nothing else. It screams "TOUCH ME".





Weather I’m applying a copious amount to her myself, or watching her lather herself up, the end result is still an aphrodisiac for me. Personally I like rubbing it all over her body with my own hands. A lot of the fun is in covering and touching every square inch of her sexy skin and leaving traces of a shinny, smooth, and radiant oil. Though I wont discount the turn on I find from watching a lady smear and spread it over her own body. Seeing a woman lay her hands on her own body is enough of turn on for me, but add in the fact that she is covering herself in the glossy, shimmering liquid…. that’s over the top erotic!





I think my love affair with oil stemmed from the pleasure I’ve received from giving massages to female lovers. I’ve always liked the ooh’s and ahh’s from that activity as well. I discovered oil makes running my hands over her shoulders and back so much easier and has a visual appeal as well.





Usually I’ve used the standard baby oil to achieve the luminous allure of skin glistening with sex appeal. However, a variety of concoctions can be used ranging from almond oil, coconut oil, emu oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, olive oil and many more. Your erotic experience can much better if you choose an oil that appeals to your senses.



I love the way water beads on an oiled woman's nude parts, The contrast of oil and water enhances skins natural glow and has a healthy appeal.





The smooth, silky glide of your hands across a body covered in oil feels totally different from any other type of experience you may have had from rubbing two nude bodies together. I’d love to show you or your woman…..

No comments:

Post a Comment