Friday, March 5, 2010

DISCLAIMER

My ideas of interracial play do not always necessitate that you be a cuckold or desire to be one. Nor do you women have to be BBW and submissive to please me.

I appreciate ALL persons into the interracial swinging lifestyle. I of course have some specific fetishes of my own within the entire scene, but please don't feel that these kinks must come out EVERY time I play with a couple. I respect that each of us has a different situation, and different likes and dislikes ourselves.

Sadly, a lot of material out there on the black man white woman sexual scene suggests that white men must be cuckold and submissive. I do enjoy playing to that mindset for those boyfriends and husbands that like to think that way (and I love it). But it's not a must in every case that men who like to see their woman enjoy a BBC, be a cuck. Please don't feel pressured to fit the mold, or that I put you into the category if it doesn't suit you.

I've played heavy in the submissive and humiliation scene before, and I certainly enjoy it. I do however realize its not for everyone, and I don't always need to include that or any element of fetish into sexual activity. Humiliation play can be about helping women to embrace their own bodies rather that the typical societal view of what a woman's figure should be. I like women who are able to see themselves as a sexual creature in spite of what we're told through magazines and TV.

Truly I'm all about respect, that's number one within my life. My motto is: "Treat a woman like a lady in the living room, and like a slut in the bedroom."

If I come off aggressive and cocky to you, I apologize. I never mean to offend, but I do have a forward attitude and am very open with my thoughts on sex. I like to think I represent a break from what a loving husband has to offer in the bedroom. I bring raw, assertive, and sometimes rough fun to the mattress. I'm never shy and don't beat around the bush as to what I enjoy.

I thoroughly enjoy joining married couples in their bedroom and introducing them to new obscene fetish if they seem open to it. Nothing pleases me more than seeing women explore their sexuality through expanding their boundaries. Of course with each person that can mean a different thing and at a different pace. But it should always be exciting and fun. It seems I'm approached often with: "I like this on your blog, but not that", and I certainly appreciate the feedback. Please don't assume I'm only into only one thing or one one track, I'm VERY open to all sorts of erotic fun and love trying new things out myself.



My goal is to make friends with people from all different walks of life and with all sorts of thoughts as to whats sexy. In the end it's all about open communication. Our individual tastes and interests is what makes it exciting to meet one another. And if some kinks and fetishes rub off on each other, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment