Friday, March 5, 2010

Long Distance Sexual Relationship

Maybe it's me, but every swinger I meet or every couple interested in pursuing further into the interracial lifestyle never seems to be located no where near me. Sure It's a generalization, but they all seem to be in California, Florida, One of the northeast states, and especially in Pennsylvania... Perhaps I ought to move to PA, hmmmmm?



I have traveled often to meet various couples, so distance isn't so much an issue. With my family and friends literally scattered around the country, I actually enjoy getting out of town to visit interested people. Probably safer to get out away from my immediate area to play also. Now I'd prefer a steady relationship with a local married woman, but that doesn't always work out that interested people are close by. There ARE ways to bond with married couples living thousands of miles away. Just because of the distance, that doesn't necessarily mean that you cant get to know people better, and even have a bit of sexual fun together despite the long reach.



Nasty talk through e-mails and a bit of phone sex are always a good time with far off friends. I've had a wonderful time with men and their women discussing mutual fantasies and fetishes over web-cams, long phone calls, and detailed explanations in e-mail. Unfortunately most people stop there, that becomes the extent of their friendship. Everyone has good intentions and hopes they meet up someday and somehow. In reality however it never pans out for the most part.

I have other ways to keep up erotic fun with friends from out of state. With several couples that expressed their first interest in the interracial lifestyle and cuckolding I've turned them on to something a bit different. It began with one husband that asked me to send him a pair of boxers I had. I had commented that the front of my underwear had fresh cum stains from looking at pictures of his wife. He thought it would be hot to show her the exact pair I was wearing as we discussed getting her blacked for the first time. Her seeing first hand how she made a NASTY black man like myself hard and wet at the thought of using her sexually was a turn on for both of us. So I kept my word and in fact mailed the black pair of jockey boxer briefs with obvious semen stains on the front to him. He later surprised her with the 'gift' and all went as planned. She loved the nasty thought behind it and told me later that she just wore them around the house as she got ready for bed one night to tease her husband. I was glad I could help with their fantasy role play, and help them test the waters about exploring the rest of the lifestyle further.

Since, I've made it a suggestion to other couples looking to try something different. I met a woman from Texas who wanted to play into her husbands desire to see her go black. She was hesitant to meet anyone in person and only wanted to discuss fantasies about being creampied by BBC with anonymous people online. I told her to send me a pair of her panties, worn of course, an I'd mail them back to her with a surprise. Of course I used the crotch of her panties as a cum rag and emptied a load into them before I zip locked them and returned them to their owner. I got off on thinking about her opening them and smelling the stank of another mans sperm on her own panties. I certainly hope she wore them around after she got them back, I liked imagining my expired load in the fabric of her undies sitting right against the flesh of her married pussy. I really would have liked to have seen a picture of that!

Since, I have propositioned sending lingerie to wives as a gift, even offered my expertise on sex toys I think couples would benefit from. I've been asked to use a clone a willy kit if it were sent to me to mail back for wifey's use. Though I have not yet, I've even discussed mailing my semen to interested people. Lots of kinky ideas out there yet to be explored with long distance friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment